Megans Crafty Creations

Thanks for the follow...

Welcome to my new Stampin up journey blog I'm so glad you are here and I'll be sharing lots as my demonstrator journey grows I really appreciate you being here.

Thank you for following me

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

As Requested in the craft world

Many are a part of the blogger land so I have decided to return I really hope its worth while and you'll all give it a follow and follow my journey as I upload my tutorials, happy mail reveals and more via youtube and uploading further instructional material right here. Thank you all for your patience as I work on my own personal blog which use to be the Happy Craft Challenge blog before it became a well known world wide craft challenge platform. So now sorting my own personal platform. 

So as many requested to return to blogger here we are thank you all for your support and understanding I appreciate you being here, lots more to come. As I set this blog up.




No comments:

Post a Comment