Megans Crafty Creations

Thanks for the follow...

Welcome to my new Stampin up journey blog I'm so glad you are here and I'll be sharing lots as my demonstrator journey grows I really appreciate you being here.

Thank you for following me

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Catch the bug sketch challenge 714

I spotted this little challenge and the sketch screamed at me and said create me lol, so I gave it a try and this is what I came up with a cosmic butterfly scenic card mixed media. I hope you like it.
No photo description available.

Instructions
__________

The Circle
 I used a round lid to trace a circle on to the card
 Used a bit of tissue string to wrap around the circle to make the perfect shape

Sprays
I. Used black and purple spray mists cover the card, 
Using kaisercraft paint I splatted light blue and mango colors over the card to create the cosmic effect

Kaszazz
Using Kaszazz quote cards I used this warms my heart with a foam dot, I fussy cut the quote out of the card

Chipboards
I adhered the chipboard butterfly last with strong pva glue
, and spray mist it too, then lightly used the same paints over the top

For the circle
I used the light blue kaisercraft paint with a brush and randomly painted in the circle to create a black hole effect
I used 4 resin flowers on the outside of the circle to complete the sketch, I lightly used mango paint over the flowers to give a light touch.
I added flower embellishments to finish, with silver foil

If you have any questions about this card please contact me anytime I can assist you.
I used Kraft Card Stock seen in my last happy mail reveal from the newsagent.

Thanks for visiting'

I'm entering this in the
Catch the bug Sketch challenge

Stella says Sketch




No comments:

Post a Comment