Megans Crafty Creations

Thanks for the follow...

Welcome to my new Stampin up journey blog I'm so glad you are here and I'll be sharing lots as my demonstrator journey grows I really appreciate you being here.

Thank you for following me

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Classique Stamp Bundle Offer with Kaszazz

LIMITED TIME Stamp Special Bundle - SAVE 25%! (KSKSEP19S)
Buy a Stamp Special Bundle - September 2019 (23)
(combined RRP $409.85) for just $307.40 - SAVE 25%!  
Includes all 23 exclusive Kaszazz un-mounted stamps in this September 2019 products release!
Promotional (non-purchased) vouchers cannot be used - FREE Kaszazz vouchers cannot be redeemed on any special limited time products (including any "spend" requirements). Purchased vouchers can be redeemed on all Kaszazz products, including these special bundles!
Please note the amount spent on this discounted bundle cannot be used to qualify for any other special. 
Don't delay - you must submit your order to your Kaszazz consultant by 5pm (SA time) Monday October 14 2019.
Please email me Megan Flynn meganshappycreations@outlook.com before closing
October 14th for your chance to purchase this amazing offer
Or Simply order yours online right here https://www.kaszazz.com/cart/?consid=111157&code=KSKSEP19S
Happy Crafting <3


No comments:

Post a Comment