Megans Crafty Creations

Thanks for the follow...

Welcome to my new Stampin up journey blog I'm so glad you are here and I'll be sharing lots as my demonstrator journey grows I really appreciate you being here.

Thank you for following me

Friday, September 20, 2019

Peace Card

Today I did several craft projects this is my favourite and what I finished with I even created a foam stamp video how to use I am editing that should be on youtube tomorrow. Time to get more videos and how tos going now I can make a mess.
This I have been spending time with family and was only really able to get back to it today and make as much mess as I want.

Products Used

dylusion sprays,
gold and silver mousse
Ranger Embossing Powder for the Sentiment 
https://www.craftonline.com.au/collections/rangerembossing-powders

Craftonline Cardstock White
Kaisercraft Stamp
Momento Ink Pad Brown
Happy Mail String
Craftonline Sparkle Rhinestone embellishments
PVA Glue
Scissors
Water
Paint Brush
Foam Dots
String
Rhinestones

Image may contain: plant

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

Image may contain: plant and flower


No comments:

Post a Comment