Megans Crafty Creations

Thanks for the follow...

Welcome to my new Stampin up journey blog I'm so glad you are here and I'll be sharing lots as my demonstrator journey grows I really appreciate you being here.

Thank you for following me

Friday, August 21, 2020

Come to my online Christmas Party all invited

 No photo description available.

So I have been getting creative online with some digi work, as in the next week or so I will have a lot of physical craft supplies to play and cannot wait to share, so I'm kinda down on pretty paper at the moment and card stock, some is on the way, trust :-)

I am hosting an online Christmas Party next month its world wide all are welcome to attend it's $30 all will receive a thank you for coming gift if out of Australia I'll arrange a digi pack in Australia will be from my online Kaszazz Store, it will be fun, sure hope to see you there more information below

No comments:

Post a Comment