Megans Crafty Creations

Thanks for the follow...

Welcome to my new Stampin up journey blog I'm so glad you are here and I'll be sharing lots as my demonstrator journey grows I really appreciate you being here.

Thank you for following me

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Cas(E) this Sketch Challenge 339

Good Morning, I had a bit of a frustrating morning but came home and took it out on craft and this is what I came up with for the Case this sketch challenge it was perfect, I really enjoyed creating this card. 





Ranger Merrigold Embossing Powder
Foam Stamp COGS

Craft Online
Craft Online Cardstock
Craft Online Chipboards
Craft Online Rhinestones

Scrapbook Boutique
Floral Embellishments

Kaisercraft
Stamp Sentiment - Celebration
Ink for stamping

I'm entering this in Case(E) this sketch challenge 339

Thanks for stopping by I hope you like it.

Megan Flynn

No comments:

Post a Comment