Megans Crafty Creations

Thanks for the follow...

Welcome to my new Stampin up journey blog I'm so glad you are here and I'll be sharing lots as my demonstrator journey grows I really appreciate you being here.

Thank you for following me

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Colour and sketch challenges 338

I created this card for Colour and sketch challenges I really liked the sketch, hoping I kept it as simple as possible. I hope you like it details of items used below.




Craftonline
Flowers

Kaisercraft
Stamp

Scrapbook Boutique
White Gesso
Mousee Green

Fancy border
with ready made scissors

I am entering this in
CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge 338

1 comment:

  1. The flowers are so elegant and beautiful. And the background border goes well with those flowers. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge

    ReplyDelete