Megans Crafty Creations

Thanks for the follow...

Welcome to my new Stampin up journey blog I'm so glad you are here and I'll be sharing lots as my demonstrator journey grows I really appreciate you being here.

Thank you for following me

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Hand stamped sentiments sketch challenge

So I came across a love of mine a stamp challenge and thought perfect, so I'll take this up again, I just love stamping and happy to use my sentiments for a reason anytime of year. I created this card possibly for a music student being a star student. perfect shape and all. Thanks for a great challenge hope you like it.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

I am entering this card in the Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge


8 comments:

  1. Your student will surely be happy to receive this card! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I will sure be back playing this wonderful challenge with my love of stamps. Thank you XO

      Delete
  2. A nice take on our sketch with all those flowers - glad you found our challenge - you will find lots more to join in with on my blog - thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I sure will be following and entering more now I have you on my favourites thanks for a great challenge was a fun sketch to do

      Delete
  3. Aw, such a pretty card! Thank you for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure will be back thank you so much for your kind words.

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty card and wonderful color combo! Any star student would be so happy to receive this card. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments. We hope to see you at our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you interpreted the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    ReplyDelete