Megans Crafty Creations

Thanks for the follow...

Welcome to my new Stampin up journey blog I'm so glad you are here and I'll be sharing lots as my demonstrator journey grows I really appreciate you being here.

Thank you for following me

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Mixed Media Challenge

It's been a while since I created some Artist Trading Cards thought I'd get back to it today and use them for the mixed media challenges, and altered challenges now I've got lots to play with, can tell I love gears and cogs I stamped with merrigold mousse can do so many different scenarios I will keep playing with my mediums I have. I have embossed the white parts, used black gesso as the background, mousse for the stamp

I hope you enjoyed my little play here I certainly had fun getting messy again
Megan


No photo description available.

I'm entering this artist trading card in

Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge
Using multiple mediums in your projects

1 comment:

  1. A super ATC. It's loaded with fabulous textures and it's a wonderful colourway.
    Thank you for joining in with our September challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete